1. Purpose and scope of information collection:
Cocktail Guru always strives to make the information posted on the Cocktail Guru site as useful and accurate as possible. To do so, Cocktail Guru requires members to provide complete and accurate information in Cocktail Guru.
Information that Cocktail Guru may collect from members includes: full name, gender, date of birth, email, tax identification number, address, phone number, occupation, place of employment and other necessary information.
2. Scope of information use:
The information provided by members can be used for the following purposes:
Provide services on Cocktail Guru requested by the member;
Send information about service introduction on Cocktail Guru to members;
Analyze, evaluate and improve products, services (including websites), technologies and processes;
Improve interaction and connection with members;
Resolve disputes, complaints arising related to the use of Cocktail Guru;
Prevent illegal activities in Vietnam.
Without the consent of the member, Cocktail Guru will not provide any member-related information to third parties for use for advertising purposes.
3. Information storage time:
The member’s information is stored for a necessary time, in order to serve the requests made by the member.
Members may request Cocktail Guru to delete personal data upon termination of membership in Cocktail Guru.
4. Means and tools for users to access and edit member data:
Members are given an account including username and password to access Cocktail Guru. After logging in, members have the right to use all services and utilities provided on Cocktail Guru in accordance with the functions and powers of choice and decentralization.
5. Commitment to the confidentiality of member information:
– Cocktail Guru is committed to keeping the member’s information confidential, making efforts and using appropriate measures to keep the information that the member provides to Cocktail Guru in the process of using the service on Cocktail Guru.
– Do not sell or transfer information data to a third party, without the consent of the member, except in the case of a request to provide member information of a competent state agency in writing or by law. the law provides otherwise.
– In the event that the server hosting member information is hacked leading to the loss of member data, Cocktail Guru will be responsible for reporting the incident to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notifying the member. know.
– If it is deemed that a member’s information provided on Cocktail Guru is incorrect, Cocktail Guru will proceed to destroy all of that member’s content posted on Cocktail Guru.
– Members need to provide information in the following cases:
Access, order and use Cocktail Guru services;
Request a quote, provide information, service or support;
Participating in opinion surveys, contests with prizes, or other promotional and promotional activities;
Sign up for newsletters, promotional emails or other types of news;
Register to participate in recruitment, send resumes and resumes;
The collection and use of member information is done only with the consent of the member by registering an account on Cocktail Guru.